High Accuracy & Durability
Walsn CEA - 100 combustion efficiency analyzer is designed to continuously monitor CO content in flue gas while the measurement data can be used to adjust the ratio of fuel/ air so as to achieve the maximum boiler efficiency for boiler operation. Walsn CEA - 100 adopts the dual-measuring-sensor technology and features high accuracy with low zero drift and very small failure rate, matching the requirements of the harsh industrial environment. It is also easy to install and maintain.
Combustion adjustment and control is very important in boiler daily operation, which is closely related to economy and environmental protection of the power unit. By utilizing CO/O₂ control instead of O₂ control, the flue gas loss and chemical incomplete combustion loss of the boiler can be effectively reduced, and more efficient combustion adjustment can be implemented.
Walsn CEA - 100 combustion efficiency analyzer is designed to continuously monitor CO content in flue gas, then the data can be used to adjust the boiler operation, by adjusting the ratio of fuel/ air, as to achieve the maximum boiler efficiency. Walsn CEA - 100 adopts the duel-measuring-sensor technology, and features high accuracy with low zero drift and low failure rate, matching the requirements of the industrial environment. It is also easy to install and maintain.
The CEA-100 combustion efficiency analyzer can be used to detect CO content in the flue gas in harsh operating conditions for the following applications：
Boilers：Boilers burning a variety of fuels (coal, gas and oil), including power generation boilers, industrial boilers, etc.
Incinerators: industrial incinerators, civil incinerators, hazardous material incinerators, etc.
CEA-100 composition and key technology
Hardware and software
• CEA-100 consists of probe (sampling unit), blowback unit and control unit
• CEA-100 integrates CPU control mode and auxiliary PLC control mode in its motherboard
• Current feedback system (4-20mA) output and switching signal output (fault, high and low alarm models)
• Software system based on C language and PLC program
Walsn CEA-100 key technology
• CEA-100 is designed for harsh environments such as high flue gas temperatures, dustiness as well as severe wear and corrosion.
• Based on electrochemical method.
Probe (sampling unit)
• The probe is made of stainless steel 316L
• The unique dust separation technology of the probe sampling tube effectively prevents s the dust and other contaminants entering the probe sampling tube.
• Wear-resistant design.
• High filter accuracy (<5um), high-temperature heating technology 160℃±5℃, to prevent flue gas condensation and the dust clogging.
Adsorption-type flue gas filter is used to remove acids from sampling gas, which effectively avoids crystallization and corrosion of the sampling tube
• The electrochemical dual-sensor uses alternating operation technology to avoid sensor poisoning and extend the sensor's service life.
▫ High sensor measurement accuracy: 1% FS;
• Good linearity: 1% FS;
• Repeatability: 0.5% FS;
• Range and zero-point drift: 2% FS/m,
• CO Range width: 0-4000ppm, maximum to 20000ppm.
▫ Electrochemical sensors are not affected by water and acids in the flue gas.
▫ Modular design is easy for replacement and maintenance.
|Range||Flue：1-4000ppm（Max 20000ppm）;furnace：1-20000ppm(max 100000ppm)|
|Zero drift||Max 20ppm||Range drift||<2%reading value/month|
|Response time||T90<30S||Recommended calibration frequency||6 months|
|Round trip output||4mA-20mA isolated output|
|Rated power||Probe：1000VA，Control unit：300VA|
|Protection level||IP65/NEMA 4X||Relative humidity||<90% relative humidity|
|Medium temperature||<650℃||High temperature||<1350℃|
Installation and maintenance
• Installation of 2-4 sets for one boiler at economizer outlet or air preheater inlet is recommended.
• Probe installation protection tube is welded to the flue wall and the probe box is connected to the tube by a flange. Flue wall opening size: 80mm
• Maintenance frequency is lowered to 6 months due to patented filters, which effectively removes acidic corrosive substances from flue gas and prevents crystallization and corrosion of the sampling tube
• Local installation, no special instrument cabin required.
• Equipped with oil and water removal filter to purify compressed air.
• Reliable sensors which only need semi-annual calibration.
Function and value
CO content of flue gas is an important index of coal-fired boiler operation monitoring, and CEA-100 l helps improving the safety and the economic performance of boilers. CEA-100 has the following functions:
 CO content value display.
 The over-limit alarm of the CO content of flue gas.
 System status indication.
 System self-diagnosis.
 System failure remote alarm.
Using CO/O₂ joint control instead of the traditional O₂ control is a new fuel control strategy that is being adopted by more and more power plants. The real-time CO data is obtained by Walsn CEA-100, through controlling the ratio of air/flue, the flue gas CO is controlled within the optimal combustion control belt (as shown in light green below, recommended range of 50ppm-100ppm). The volume of the O₂ is dynamically adjusted to determine the optimal air supply, so that the boiler can achieve optimal combustion efficiency.